Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Johnasan M Gregory MD
Dr. Johnasan M Gregory has 2 locations
Dr. Johnasan M Gregory has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Johnasan M Gregory has the following 10 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Johnasan M Gregory is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Hurts you...............doesn't put you out when doing procedure
Self-verified patient of Dr. Johnasan M Gregory - Posted on December 18th, 2016
I went to get my colonoscopy Friday with Dr. Gregory Johnasan and I was very displeased. I was not put out during the procedure because he didn't give me enough medicine and I felt the whole thing. I told him it was hurting and he went on and did the procedure anyway. If you want to get hurt go to this Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Johnasan M Gregory - Posted on October 12th, 2016
There are better options
Self-verified patient of Dr. Johnasan M Gregory - Posted on July 10th, 2015
Wanted to refer me to a specialist. Then took 3 weeks to write up the referral while my condition worsened. Did not want to do a follow up. The referral dr under treated me and gave advice that was 180 opposite then any other dr I had been to. Overall it was subpar care and the lack of urgency in making the referral is inexcusable.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Johnasan M Gregory - Posted on March 5th, 2013
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1984
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Johnasan M Gregory Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Johnasan M Gregory, MD - Gastroenterology in Sherman, TX, in this video.
Dr. Johnasan M Gregory is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sherman, TX.