Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Johnathan Chappell
Dr. Johnathan Chappell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cartersville, GA, with other offices in Rome, GA and Washington, DC (and 1 other location). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Chappell is affiliated with Howard University Hospital and Howard University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Johnathan Chappell has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Chappell has his own practice, Acworth Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center, he is a great Doctor. He spends time w/ you. Answers any and all questions you have. Great bedside manners. Extremely knowledgeable and well educated in his field. Explains what he'll do before a procedure is performed. His office staff and nurse assistant are awesome. Very friendly, makes you feel comfortable. Will help you with any insurance or billing questions. This Practice is overall an exceptional Practice. I would recommend people to really give them a try.
Dr. Chappell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Howard University Hospital
Howard University Hospital
9 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Johnathan Chappell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Johnathan Chappell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cartersville, GA.