Dr. Johnn G Trautwein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Johnn G Trautwein?

Answered all my questions

This doctor spent time making my son feel comfortable and took extra time to answer all my questions. He was skilled, thorough and caring. I am glad my son had such care during a difficult time.

I was told that he accepted our insurance. He saw our child for less than 30 minutes at Summerlin Hospital for a temporary cast. He charged around $1400. My insurance paid $900 because I had 100% coverage for accidents and injuries. They denied the remaining charges because they were considered excessive for the services rendered. Insurance said I was not responsible for extra charges but the doctor sent bills to collection company to collect the excessive charges. Poor business practice and a rip off. The surgeon charged less money to put on a permanent cast and spent significantly more time w/ my son.