Dr. Johnny Biddle Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Johnny Biddle Jr?

Ms

Posted on October 4th, 2016

Dr. Biddle delivered all my children and my experience with him was excellent. He made me feel comfortable and relaxed, especially when having my 1st child, I would recommend him to anyone. I think very highly of him and his staff. Great experience. ...

Posted on May 24th, 2016

When I visit the office of Dr. Biddle I didnt know I was a diabetic. In fact I went in for weight loss. Dr. Biddle encouraged me to get a 3h glucose tolerance test because of my family history and it turned out I was diabetic. Dr. Biddle saved my life, I was so sick and didn't know why. He was very compassionate and sensitive to my care. He is a very thorough doctor that cares about his patients.

Dr.Johnny Biddle Jr.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Dr.Biddle always was a good hard working Dr. Who love being a Dr. & care a great deal for his patients,take care Doc,God gotta your back!!!

prophet

Posted on August 29th, 2014

In need of a great doctors prayers.Will make an visite ;later.Thanks Dr. J

great dr and staff

Posted on August 19th, 2013

I have always had great attention to my problems and spent enough time with me. I found the staff to be very helpful and caring also. Not sure why other person posted bad thing about Dr Biddles wife, but I am white and she's always been very nice to me and treated me with respect. The only problem I ever occurred was very long wait times. Sometimes I be there 3 hrs after my appt. That's why I quit going.

Bless you Dr. Biddle

Posted on September 6th, 2011

My opinion about him is he was overall very good! He treated me with respect and after another doctor messed up my C-section he went in and fixed it. He always sat down and talked to me listening to my concerns, he is my favorite GYN, He is very good at what he does.for every 1 person that speaks negative of him in my experience there have always been 5-10 behind that speaking positive. Bless you Dr. Biddle

Posted on November 15th, 2017