Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Johnny Chavarria has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Johnny Chavarria has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Johnny Chavarria has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
I don't know what happened, but this practice has fallen apart. New staff has no idea what they're doing, cannot keep track of records and now apparently they never turn the phones on. Absolutely ridiculous. Everything is "normal" and I had to take my child to a specialist on my own to find out things were in fact not normal. You cannot tell him anything- he's the all-knowing doctor and no one can tell him anything.
Dr. Johnny Chavarria is so rude to my wife and I when we bring our son in. Every time I feel like he just speaks down to me. The only Doctor I've ever had to argue with because he doesn't listen to me. His staff however are very polite and understanding and always take the time to answer my questions. I don't recommend him to anyone.
This guy seems to think he's above the health code. He gave me and my husband attitude about washing his hands and then rinsed for 3 seconds under water with no soap. Distgusting. He was VERY rough giving vaccines to my 19 month old i had to do everything i could not to slap him for his rough demeanor. What a sick joke to the pediatric profession!!!
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Johnny Chavarria accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJohnny Chavarria Md, 161 Airport Rd, Warwick, RI
Dr. Johnny Chavarria is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warwick, RI.