Have you seen Dr. Johnny S Chung?

Phenomenal

Dr. Chung is the man ! I had a breast augmentation almost a year ago and he did a perfect job. He's very personal as well which was a plus as well!

Highly Recommend

From my first visit to my last, professional, caring, listened to my concerns--really listened and answered all my questions.

Breast Reduction

Not totally happy with results and his explanation is vague It's early in recovery so listening to him and hoping for things to improve.

Breast Reduction

Dr.Johnny Chung is by far the most EXCEPTIONAL plastic surgeon that is out there. I unfortunately had a horrible experience with another group here in the Lehigh Valley and Dr.Chung did not bat an eye when it came to fixing me and putting me back together again- literally. What was supposed to be one procedure has now been 5 and counting. He has done 2 so far and will be doing the rest until I am back to normal. Dr. Chung and the ENTIRE staff are wonderful . You can call the office anytime day or night or weekend and they will go out of their way to help you. The pride in their work is evident in this fact among many other aspects. I would refer anyone to Dr.Chung or his partners Dr.Kevitch and Dr. Badar Jan. I can not say enough about this group. They have given me my life back.

I am very unhappy with the results of my surgery. I expressed my concern about scaring poorly and the Dr. said he stitched inside, so it would be alright. I have a very painful and unsightly 4 inch keloid scar under the breast and around the nipple. I wish I had just left well enough alone. It was only for asymmetry.

Highly recommend

I highly recommend Dr Chung. I had a bilateral mastectomy and am very happy with the results. Great bedside manner, listens to you and has an excellent staff.

WILL RETURN IF NEEDED

We had a great experience with Dr. Chung who was involved in my sons plastic surgery after a sports accident. The surgery was several years ago, and the scarring is as minimal as possible. Really an outstanding job. Care and follow up was there. Made my son comfortable through the entire process; from initial situation in LVH to post surgery follow ups.

I thought he was very thorough with explaining everything. I immediately felt comfortable with him and the office staff. All my questions were answered and I felt confident with is skills to perform my surgery without any problems. I was very pleased with the results.

Breast Reduction

Dr. Chung did a magnificent job on my breast reduction. My breasts were uneven, the left much bigger than the right. And they were very large. Having lost and gained weight over the years, they also hung very low. He sculpted my new breasts and did a beautiful job. He is an artist with the scalpel. I went down several cup sizes and have never been happier with the way my breasts appear. The office staff is wonderful as well.

The advertising on Route 22 sickens me.

I am a breast cancer warrior and went to Dr. Chung to have a re-do of my reconstruction. The redo had to be done in phases. My last phase was not explained to me thoroughly and was an in office procedure. However, I was not expecting a mini-lipo suction- I ended up dropping my blood pressure and going into distress. The "assistants" did absolutely nothing (no BP, no pulse rate was checked during the procedure and during my distress) - Dr. Chung ended up having to stop the procedure and stormed out of the room, leaving my hysterically crying. He did call later that evening to see if I was okay. However, I called the office manager to speak about the office staff not doing anyting NOTHING when a patient goes into distress. The person I spoke to said they would investigate and call me back. No CALL BACK EVER. My reconstruction looks awful. I pulled my records and I am now going somewhere else. Plus I find that the advertisements all over the place cheesey and untasteful. Any GOOD doctor should be ashamed of themselves for advertising themselves in such a manner. How much money is enough? .

Doctor's Response

ALL breast reconstructions are performed in a hospital setting under sedation or general anesthesia. Breast reconstructions are not performed in an office setting. The only exception is nipple tattooing which can be done under straight local. Dr. Chung has never yelled or left a patient while on any operating room table in office or hospital. Any operating can nurse can attest to his mannerism and patient care. In terms of breast reconstruction Dr. Chung has performed many pro-bono cases because this a procedure he truly enjoys performing.

Client

Dr Chung is patient and understanding. He is also cautious with his evaluations, recommending the least invasive path to optimal results. No pressure and encourages second opinions ( his was spot on )

Dr. Johnny S Chung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.

Dr. Johnny S Chung Is this you?