Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Johnny L Henry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
To find a doctor who really cares about your well being is hard nowdays. I have been a patient for over a year now and I have no problems or concerns. I had a Myomectomy performed over a year ago. I am now pregnant with my first child! Dr. Henry is upfront and to the point whenever you ask him a question. He lives by the oath that he took when he became a physician. He is the best OB-Gyn in the area. Dr. Henry ALWAYS call and follow up with you when needed. He never down talks or make any excuses.There is no wait to make an appointment, his office is always clean, his staff is always professional and willing to help and he is always willing to answer any questions you may have. I am blessed to find a physician who helped me when I needed it most and seems to enjoy practicing medicine.
I have gone to Dr. Henry since 1984, he also delivered my daughter in 1995. He is a great physician, with a great bedside manner. Soft spoken, good listener, good communicator, very experienced in all obgyn issues. Even though I moved an hour away from Dallas, I still have not changed gyno. because he is so good, I don't know if I could find someone else I am as happy with.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2011, 2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
45 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1973
St Paul Medical Center
Dr. Johnny L Henry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Johnny L Henry is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.