Dr. Johnny S Howell Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Johnny S Howell?

Excellent doctor, excellent staff

I love this doctor, he is straight forward and very well professional. He will tell you like it is. His staff is very kind and very nice. I would highly recommend this Physician if you have a bad back or anything bad in general, he will do anything to help you in any means possible.

Smooth talking pill pusher. Put me on a Fentanyl patch and then fired me accusing me of a dirty urine test. I later found out that Fentanyl is only used for patients dying of cancer. I used to think the world of Dr. Howell.

Smooth talking pill pusher

Loaded my mother with pain medications

Dr. Howell loaded my mother with pain medications gradually over the years. Back injections every office visit and her cardiologist told her that the steroids have affected her heard. 16 injections including pin point office enjections and epidural steroids along with fentanyl pathches. He is a drug pusher masked as a polite and kind hearted psychopath face. Thanks to him my mother is now in REHAB. Please seek help elsewhere.

polite and professional, helped me !

Horrible nurses - rude, uncaring. Dr. Howell does nothing to help your condition, simply dope you up with addictive narcotics. Heaven forbid you should run out of medicine and they are out of the office (which happens for days at a time) - you will be in full withdrawals with no help. I also know of 2 other patients that he completely dismissed as patients. One of them because she got her refill ONE DAY EARLY!!! ANother because she questioned why he didn't warn her about the addictive nature of the meds. If I were you, I'd find another doctor.

Dr. Johnny S Howell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, AL.