Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Johnny D Howton Jr
Dr. Johnny D Howton Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodway, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Howton is affiliated with Providence Health Center. Dr. Howton has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Johnny D Howton Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Johnny D Howton Jr has the following 12 expertise
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Fecal Incontinence
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colorectal Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Johnny D Howton Jr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Johnny D Howton Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Howton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Johnny D Howton Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCentral Texas Colon-Rectal Gns, 7110 New Sanger Rd, Woodway, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Johnny D Howton Jr in this video.
Dr. Johnny D Howton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodway, TX.