Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Johnny Pryor
Dr. Johnny Pryor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery. Dr. Pryor is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital and Mass General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Johnny Pryor has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Johnny Pryor has the following 5 expertise
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- CNS Vascular Tumor (Central Nervous System Cavernous Hemangioma)
- Vascular Tumor (Cavernous Hemangioma)
Showing 5 of 5
Like all good doctors, he's extremely busy and has a million patients... but you wouldn't know it, based on the time he spent with us... explaining the situation, the upcoming procedure, and then the results of the procedure. He's extremely warm and kind and has a great sense of humor - something we really appreciated during a scary time.
Dr. Pryor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital
Mass General Hospital
28 Years Experience
University of Mississippi
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions55 Fruit St, Boston, MA
Dr. Johnny Pryor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.