Johnson Adeyanju Is this you?

Have you seen Johnson Adeyanju?

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Outstanding clinician

One of the Best

Posted on September 7th, 2012

That's what an office visit should be like! Dr. Adeyanju took the time, asked questions and explained everything to me in a way that I could understand. GREAT doctor! I would 100% ask to see him again over any other doctor.

Don't go to him if you need pain management

Posted on January 13th, 2012

I would absolutely NOT recommend this doctor. Although he successfully diagnosed and treated my trochanteric hip bursitis, he subsequently failed to diagnose or treat my bulging lumbar disc. He referred me to Dr. Crow, an orthopedic doctor, and neither one of them would treat my intense acute pain. They treated me like a drug addict, and broke California law which mandates either treating pain or referring the patient to someone who can. If you are in pain, or think you ever might be, you will NOT be helped by this doctor or his friend doctors. His suggestion was to go to the emergency room ($500 copay). I subsequently went to another doctor who not only is treating me for the problem, but also managing my pain. There are good doctors out there; this is not one of them.

Posted on December 14th, 2015