Dr. Joilynn Evans Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joilynn Evans?

Posted on January 29th, 2015

LOVE Dr. Evans and most of the staff. Some just seem really unhappy to be there.

Posted on September 24th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Evans for almost 5 years. She delivered my kids, a son and a daughter and was there for me when I had a miscarriage. She is a very nice person and and I trust her as a Doctor. One thing, though. Sometimes the wait at the office was soooo long and then during my visit Dr Evans would look like she is in a hurry. But that didnt happen too often and she always answered al my questons, addresses all my concerns.

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Dr.Evans did a wonderful job of listening to my concerns and made me feel very comfortable.

Punctured my uterus too

Posted on July 18th, 2011

said I was a candidate for ablation. Punctured my uterus during the procedure. Her office refused to release my medical records to another dr's office. When I went to another doctor. They said I had very large fibroids and should never have had an ablation.

if it quacks like a duck...

Posted on February 17th, 2011

This doctor is horrible. On a regular basis, she flubs routine procedures. She perforates at least one uterus per week by doing a simple IUD insertion, a routine outpatient procedure. Anytime there is a minor complications in one of her patients' pregnancy, she will abandon the patient to one of her partners because of her own lack of confidence and experience.

highly recommend this doctor

Posted on January 14th, 2010

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. EVANS FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS NOW AND COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED. SHE HAS A GIFT OF MAKING PATIENTS FEEL COMFORTABLE AND RELAXED IN SOMETIMES DIFFICULT SITUATIONS. I AM VERY GRATEFUL THAT DR. EVANS NOW HAS AN OFFICE IN BULLITT COUNTY-WE ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE HER HERE.

fantastic

Posted on November 10th, 2009

Dr Evans has been my dr through my prenatal care for our 2 year old, and also through a very difficult midterm miscarriage. She and the other Drs in her group could not have been more loving and caring. They are so wonderful. They are so happy in the good times, and they cry with you in the bad. Dr Evans sat with me for more than half a hour just to talk, and called me at home twice just to make sure I was ok. I could never go anywhere else. My friends and sisters are all in different stages of switching from their current OBGYN's to Dr Evans, and they just love her too.

Posted on January 29th, 2009

I visited Dr. Evans with irregular and heavy periods. She told me I was not a candidate for ablation but needed a hysterectomy. I asked for a blood test to determine how close I might be to menopause but she insisted I did not need the test just a hysterectomy. I repeatedly told her I would not consider surgery. She told me I was at risk for cancer and therefore needed to recondiser my decision. At my last appt she told me the next time I came she would schedule my hysterectomy. I made an appt at Women First for a second opinion. At Women First I was told my cancer risk was no greater than anyone else, I did not need a hysterectomy, had the blood test to determine I was not close to menopausse. I am a candidate for ablation but don't need that either. I was given a rx to regulate the periods and have had no problems since. Do your homework and be your own advocate! If I hadn't I would have had unnecessary major surgery.

Posted on October 16th, 2017