Dr. Jojy George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jojy George?

Surgery

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Three years ago, Dr. George removed my diseased gall bladder. The surgery and recovery went without a hitch. I'm so grateful for his skill, and the fact that he uses it to help people. I'm sorry he moved away from the St.Louis area, but I understand why he'd choose to return to his home state of Texas. You guys are lucky to have him!

Very Successful Outcome

Posted on February 5th, 2013

Dr. George removed my gallbladder 2 1/2 weeks ago, and I'm immensely happy with the results. I had a very severe gallbladder attack in early Jan. and Dr. George's office squeezed me in for an appointment. Ten days later, my gallbladder was out, and now I'm feeling very good. I required minimal pain medication, and I believe Dr. George's skill as a surgeon is why both the surgery and my recovery has gone so well. If I or a any family member ever needs surgery again, Dr. George will definitely be my first choice.

Posted on January 30th, 2013