Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.

2.3

Neutral

I would not recommend Jolanda Cook. I feel she would be ok for just regular blood pressure checks but I would not recommend her to diagnose serious medical conditions.

A Great Family Doctor

I'm amazed to discover that someone gave Dr. Cook such a low score. Dr. Cook has been my primary physician for seven years now, and she has taken such good care of me and my family. I have man health problems, yet Dr. Cook sorts the different diseases and deals with them on ate a time. All in all I say, give her a chance. You will not be disappointed.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Jolanda Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abingdon, VA.

Dr. Jolanda Cook Is this you?