Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jolanta S Olson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Olson is a great doctor! She knew I was living on a limited income and when possible gave me medicine samples to try before prescribing it. She took the time to listen. The medical staff is kind and helpful. The receptionists are rude and the billing dept. makes multiple mistakes and it's very difficult to get those issues resolved.
Dr. Olson, Is a hand patter. She wants the patient to accept her motherly advice and doesn't seem to really listen to the patient. I was very disappointed in her professionalism. She is probably a very kind person, but that does not make a good MD who can communicate with a client and really understand the medical condition of the client.
Dr.Olson strikes me as a dr. in the profession for money and not the pts. I have been to see her several times and each time have beem disappointed. I dont go to the dr. much but when I do like anyone else I like the dr. to take into account that its my body and i know how its feeling and im there so i can get better. Dr. Olson doesn't care and disregards what you have to say and with an attitude of "I'm the dr." makes you feel as if your visit was completely a waste of time and unproductive. My husband went with me to one of my appointments and I didn't say a word about how I felt about Dr. Olson and he walked out voicing the same things I felt about her. Needless to say I have decided to not go back and hope to find a dr. who trusts that I know how MY body feels. If I could I'd give zero stars and I do not recommend this Dr. and will not recommend her to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Clarian Health Partners
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsChi Mercy Health Mercy Medical Center, 2700 NW Stewart Pkwy, Roseburg, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jolanta S Olson in this video.
Dr. Jolanta S Olson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseburg, OR.