Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jolanta Zelaznicka has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Visited this doc who was highly recommended and she was awful. She already had an opinion of me before even knowing me or how fibromyalgia affected my life. She judges right away thinking I was just looking for pain meds and never once did myself nor my husband mention pain meds. She was very unemotional and didn't have a sense of what someone with this disease has to deal with on a daily basis.
The first time I saw her she was very thorough and spent an hour with me and went over all my symptoms. While I was was there I did observe the staff acting very unprofessional by talking about the doctor in a negative manner. The second time I saw her was a different story. The blood work came back negative of everything but instead of looking for another answer she gave me a diagnosis that only fit one of my symptoms. I call it a cop out diagnosis. I was told to call back to let her know if the medicine was working. Of course it wasn't because I did not have what she diagnosed me with. It took multiple unanswered calls to finally have her call back and then I was told in no uncertain terms not to call anymore. She never changed the medication or call me back the next day like she said she would. It's been weeks with again multiple unanswered calls and still have not received a response. Would not under any circumstances recommend her to anyone.
St Lukes Hospital
Dr. Jolanta Zelaznicka accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJolanta Zelaznicka Md, 41 Corporate Dr # 102, Easton, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jolanta Zelaznicka in this video.
Dr. Jolanta Zelaznicka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Easton, PA.