Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jolee Bostick Rutherford
Dr. Jolee Bostick Rutherford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Collierville, TN, with other offices in Southaven, MS and Memphis, TN . He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Bostick Rutherford is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center, Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis and Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County. He speaks English.
Dr. Jolee Bostick Rutherford has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
There are no reviews for Dr. Jolee Bostick Rutherford yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Bostick Rutherford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Nea Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Nea Medical Center
19 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jolee Bostick Rutherford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Collierville, TN.