Dr. Jolene E Andryk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jolene E Andryk?

eye area

After having cancer removed close to my eye, Dr Andryk handled the surgery to close up the hole around that area. She did an excellent job. People can hardly notice anything different in that area. She made me feel comfortable during the procedure. And her follow up was great. She is knowledgeable and very approachable. I would and have recommended her to my friends wanting other plastic surgery for any eye procedures

The wait time for my procedure was ridiculously long, but she did a fabulous job removing my lipoma and the scar is almost invisible. (It was on my face.) She was personable and warm, although a bit chatty, but it was a wonderful experience.

Very caring and concerned about your well being.

Great Doctor

Dr. Andryk was just great and obviously very knowledgeable. I needed some minor nose work. Everything went smoothly, wonderful outcome. We had some trouble with her staff at Aurora getting back to us in a timely manner regarding insurance coverage, which caused a crunch in getting the surgery scheduled. But I don't want to take any stars off for that because they were very cooperative and did the best they could when crunch time came, especially Dr. Andryk herself. She even did my surgery on a day she doesn't normally do surgeries. More important than all that though, she is a great (and friendly) doctor.

Dr. Andryk is so approachable and down to earth, when I'm in her office I feel like I'm visiting a family member rather than a doctor. I saw her for a minor cosmetic procedure and I'm very happy with the results.

Dr. Jolene E Andryk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mequon, WI.