Dr. Jolita C Burns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jolita C Burns?

A nice as well as a great Doctor

I have been going to Dr Burns for over 10 years my admiration grows more everytime I see her. When I need to talk she listens, as well as, setting miscommunication straight. Explanations when I do not understand. She and her staff are really great.

Dr. Burns is a great doctor! I have been a patient for about 10 years and I can honestly say she really does care about her patients. She makes sure that your health is top priority. Also, her nurses are the best. They are very friendly and always willing and ready to help you in any way possible.

Event Planner

Great Doctor, Professional Staff, Pleasant Facility

I've been a patient of Dr. Jolita Burns for many years. Her staff members are always professional and courteous and Dr. Burns is compassionate, personable, and through. Unlike a lot of other doctors, Dr. Burns takes time to listen to her patients. If the issue is minor, she suggests helpful lifestyle changes before just putting people on yet another drug.

Happy patient

Dr Burns is seeing me for the 3rd time. First was 3 years ago when I had my son, then last year when I had a miscarriage and now with less than 2 months to my due date. So, with her I have seen good times as well as difficult times and she is a great doctor. I believe she is God sent. She received me as her patient after I had a bad experience with my revious obgyn. With the most pleasant personality, she is caring and spends time listening and attending to me. I definitely recommend her to my friends and family!

I have followed Dr. J. Burns since I moved to Tallahassee, Fl about 10 years ago. She has always taken her time to listen to what I say and if she does not understand she will ask questions. Dr Burns is a very good doctor. I wish they were all like that.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Great doctor and amazing staff

doctor

She has been my doctor from about 2005 or 2006 she delivered my son in 2007 and I really think if it was not for what a great doctor she is that me or my son would not be here today .I will cotinine to see her as long as she is in Tallahassee practicing

Dr is so compassionate with real concern and love‼️

ARNP

every one very friendly, and genuinely concerned for clients well being.

Do not go to Dr. Burns.

I am not one to review people and this is actually the first review I have ever done for anyone or any place! I did not want other people to suffer the way that I did. I went for my annual and Dr. Burns seemed clearly irritated with me my entire appointment, like this wasn't her job. I was not even acting nervous in anyway but she literally screamed at me out of no where "stop being so nervous." You may think I'm over exaggerating but this woman just snapped. The look on her face was that I was just such an annoyance to her. That obviously made me feel very uncomfortable, as I have never been treated that way by a doctor or would I expect to be treated that way by a doctor. At that point I seriously thought about asking her to stop the appointment completely because I honestly just felt so embarrassed in that moment, a feeling I should not feel going to an OBGYN. The bottom line is just save yourself and don't go. She's a rude, arrogant woman who doesn't care about her patients and I'm sure there are plenty other doctors out there willing to treat their patients with the respect and kindness they deserve.

A truly amazing doctor. I am so happy I finally found a physician who really cares and respects her patients. What's more and even rarer in doctors is that she listens to her patients. I would and will refer Dr. Jolita Burns to my friends and family.