Dr. Jolynn H Muraida Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jolynn H Muraida?

This Dr. Thought I was late for my appt. I was not it was another pt. she punished me for showing up late which I did not. She also said she would not be around for a while so I probably see someone else. I left her office and demanded my co payment back. Thes dr. Is Rude and obnoxious and I would highly recommend that people stay away from her.

Dr. Muraida has been so attentive and helpful. She communicates effectively with my healthcare providers and she takes the time to explain things. I have been feeling much better since I've been working with her. I would highlyrecommend her.

She is an egotistical mean spirited woman. Do not recommend. You will end up sicker than when you started.