Dr. Jolyon Schilling Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jolyon Schilling?

Posted on October 12th, 2017

If you enjoy going to an office where the staff could not care less about your health then this place is perfect for you. The front desk staff including the MA's are absoulutly THE worse individuals. They have no professional skills at all. How can you sit there on the phone, speaking in Spanish to your husband while there is a patient right in front of you needing to be helped and you tell them to sit down. I speak Spanish and understood everything that was said. The wait time was well over an hour. and when i asked the desk how much longer it would be, One of the MA's rolled her eyes and said just take a seat we will be with you shortly , then proceeded to pull out her phone and start messing around on it. ABSOLUTELY BAFFLED.

Excellent surgeon - excellent service

Posted on May 13th, 2017

I had an emergency situation and was operated on the following morning. Outstanding care, fantastic skill. I wouldn't trust another surgeon.

SO hurt!

Posted on February 17th, 2017

Overall my experience at Agave Surgical Associates was a bust. Where Dr Schilling is an excellent provider, his front desk and medical assistants just don't have what it takes to be in the healthcare field. After waiting 2 hours after my scheduled appointment time, the medical assistant, Bianca (?) maybe Blanca, was absolutely the rudest individual ive ever met in my entire life. I am an overweight individual and have a hard time walking as is. She walked so fast in front of me and turned the corner before my bum even made it off the chair. Huffed and puffed like i was taking my sweet time on purpose. She made me feel as if I was a burden and I have never been to a doctors office where I feel like I am not wanted. I overheard her laughing with the other Medical assistants about my weight. Practically in tears the entire time I was at this office. I will never suggest this office to anyone, Dr Schilling may be a great doctor, but he needs to rethink his staff because they are nasty individuals and I know my Primary Doc will never refer back to him because this isnt the first time this office has treated patients horribly.

Arrogant

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

Neglectful, lazy, rude, inconsiderate jerk!

NEGLECTED

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

While Dr. Schilling was on vacation my dad sat at TMC for 3 weeks awaiting a TOE amputation. Ended up with a leg amputation and then death. Disgusting human being!

Good Dr., but wait and staff not so great....

Posted on October 5th, 2015

I have two complaints and they are not about the Provider: - Wait time is, on average, an hour after your scheduled appointment. Bring a good book. - Front desk is unprofessional, speaks Spanish to each other and generally rude and unfriendly. Although, I do not find this very uncommon in Tucson, but it is annoying. Some of the patients who visit the office are chronically ill or have something seriously wrong with them. Is it that hard for the front desk staff to be a little cheerful?

Posted on August 26th, 2015

If you want a doctor who doesn't really care, makes you wait at least 55 minutes for every appt. has a lazy staff out front who speaks in Spanish about the patients[white girls speak Spanish too sometimes] and brings in an entourge of students to see you in all your glory without asking-go see him.

Posted on October 8th, 2011

I found Dr. Schilling to be personable, caring, and professional. I do not need a follow-up, however I would not only be happy to return to his care, I would also not hesitate to recommend him to friends and family.

Excellent physician

Posted on June 4th, 2009

Dr. Schilling provided excellent care following a traumatic accident I experienced. I couldn't have asked for better care or service during my ER visit, and from his staff at follow-up visits in his office. I also deeply appreciate his service as a flight surgeon with our 162nd Fighter Wing (AZ Air National Guard) here in Tucson.

Posted on October 11th, 2017