Dr. Jomarie Zeleznik Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jomarie Zeleznik?

Excellent and emphatic doctor

Dr. Z became my elderly mother's doctor when I transferred my mom to her present nursing care facility. From the onset, Dr. Z expressed great interest in getting to know all that she could in order to best help my parent receive all of the necessary medical and other services/attention that she needed and deserved. Dr. Z even goes the extra mile, as she includes me in what developments there are in my mother's health, be it physical, psychological, or emotional. I can reach her as needed (something that I do not abuse), and she returns calls, generally within less than half an hour, at times longer, depending on her schedule (which is reasonable and understandable). I find Dr. Z to be professional, well educated, a good listener, and most of all, I KNOW that she cares about my parent and views her as a PERSON and not as a "case". In my book, Dr. Z is a 5/5 score doctor.I left question 2 a - c unanswered because they do not pertain to us since my mom is not an out-patient.

Horrible office

The staff is horrible, no respect for elders, yells at patients, my most horrible experience ever at doctors office, would never go back again.