Dr. Jon-Marc M Weston Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jon-Marc M Weston?

rude doctor

Dr Weston was rude, arrogant and condescending during my visit. Terrible bedside manner, will not be back and definitely do not recommend.

Money hungry

Dr. Weston is very competent in his surgical skills and a likeable person overall, but, he doesn't listen well and is judgemental. He does not take the time to explain procedures or complications. He arbitrarily assigns tests that are unnecessary or barely so. This of course racks up the final bill. On my last procedure I was told it would cost $550. When I got the bill it was double that. His office failed to tell me that not only do they charge for the procedure but they also charge for the office time. He performed one laser procedure on me that he said he reduced to $750 given that I had to pay for it out of pocket. I checked with another doctor and she charges $200 for the same procedure. Rip off city!!!

Diabetic Macular Edema