Dr. Jon-Pierre Pazevic Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jon-Pierre Pazevic?

HORRIBLE!! Dr. Lacks Skill and Very Unprofessional!

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Having four kids and a wife with MS and having chronic kidney stones we have had our share of visits to the emergency room. My visit with this doctor was hands-down the worst experience ever! I went into the ER with a hurt shoulder and was in agony and on the floor. This doctor ordered a chest x-ray and said he was sending me home. I begged the doctor for Cortizone or anti-inflammatory, neither of which he provided. This doctor was rude had no compassion was unprofessional and lacked skill. I left Swedish and went to a different ER and was diagnosed with a dislocated and torn shoulder. I feel sorry for you if this is your doctor because this guy is absolutely horrible!

Type 2 Diabetes