Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon M Adleberg MD
Dr. Jon M Adleberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chesapeake, VA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Adleberg is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center and Sentara Leigh Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jon M Adleberg has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Jon M Adleberg has the following 12 expertise
- Retinal Disorders
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Vision Issues
- Retina Surgery
Dr. Jon M Adleberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Adleberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
- Hahnemann Univ. Scho. Of Med.
Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
Dr. Jon M Adleberg Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
Locations & DirectionsHAMPTON ROADS RETINA CENTER, 516 Innovation Dr Ste 101, Chesapeake, VA
Dr. Jon M Adleberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.