Have you seen Dr. Jon W Ahlstrom?

He is very nice. He cares about your well being.

Life changing experience!!!

I recently found out I am expecting my first baby!!! After taking 3....yes, 3 tests, I didn't know what to do; I had no idea what my next step should be. I am not originally from Logan, but their office was very easy to find on a whim! I walked inside of the clinic, still in shock, and was greeted by two smiling faces. I told them what was going on and was helped immediately. The girl at the front desk asked if I had an appointment; in which I told her I didn't. They were very sweet and told me they would do everything they could to lead me in the right direction! I sat in the waiting room no more than 5 minutes and a lady took me to the back. The front desk girl told her my story, so the lady could converse with me so much easier. She took me to the back and felt my tummy, took my vitals and explained what steps she was wanting to take. I smiled and happily agreed. At this point, it was about 6 pm....closing time for the clinic. No one batted an eye at me. Every employee was so gracious and willing to stay late to help out. Dr. Ahlstrom entered the room with a very welcoming face and told me he would like to skip the blood test that I had considered...that's right, the 3 positives were NOT enough! We proceeded with the ultrasound. I HEARD MY BABY'S HEARTBEAT!!!!!!! Dr. Ahlstrom was wonderful. I told him about 10 years ago I was diagnosed with Adnomyosis and was told I would never have kids. He addressed my concerns, answered all of my questions, and seemed just as excited as I was. For any first time moms....or even you luck ladies who are carrying your 2nd, 3rd, maybe even 7th baby, I would totally recommend a visit to Dr. Ahlstrom's clinic. I have never felt so at ease with something so foreign to me!!!!

He is very Caring and takes the time to put your mind at ease. He also listens and takes care of all yor needs.

Dr. Jon W Ahlstrom is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Logan, UT.

Dr. Jon W Ahlstrom Is this you?