- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon C Allmon MD
Dr. Jon C Allmon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Jacksonville Beach, FL and Jacksonville, FL . He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Allmon is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital On The Emerald Coast. He speaks English.
Dr. Jon C Allmon has 3 locations
1350 13th Ave S
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Dr. Jon C Allmon has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Jon C Allmon has the following 5 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Jon C Allmon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
The worst doctor I have ever had
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jon C Allmon - Posted on April 29th, 2018
very through vascular surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jon C Allmon - Posted on July 17th, 2011
I was told I need AAA surgery right away from the other group in town. I got a second opion from Dr Allmon who took more of a conservative approach, and told me it was not time to operate due to the size of my AAA being to small..thank god for this man ..I would recommend him over any of the vascular surgeons in this town.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jon C Allmon - Posted on September 10th, 2010
Failed to review ordered tests before follow up visit & the test report he wanted he didn't have which meant I lost time from work, etc & had to go back again. He was short, abrupt & practically yelled at me. He totally dismissed evidence of lipodermatosclerosis which according to all internet sites is an end stage vascular related problem. I thought he was a vascular specialist?
Dr. Allmon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jon C Allmon Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jon C Allmon, MD - Vascular Surgery in Jacksonville, FL, in this video.
Dr. Jon C Allmon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.