Dr. Jon Allmon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Allmon?

very through vascular surgeon

Posted on July 17th, 2011

I was told I need AAA surgery right away from the other group in town. I got a second opion from Dr Allmon who took more of a conservative approach, and told me it was not time to operate due to the size of my AAA being to small..thank god for this man ..I would recommend him over any of the vascular surgeons in this town.

Don't go

Posted on September 10th, 2010

Failed to review ordered tests before follow up visit & the test report he wanted he didn't have which meant I lost time from work, etc & had to go back again. He was short, abrupt & practically yelled at me. He totally dismissed evidence of lipodermatosclerosis which according to all internet sites is an end stage vascular related problem. I thought he was a vascular specialist?

Posted on November 3rd, 2016