Dr. Jon Atiga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Atiga?

The best

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Dr & Carrie have been treating my daughter for 6 years & all of my nieces & nephews for 16 years. U can tell that they love their jobs cuz they treat patients like real people & u get a good sense of family there. The staff although busy, is always sweet & I can tell that my family is in good hands.

So far so good

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Love our Dr.'s Atiga & King

Posted on November 6th, 2015

EXCELLENT!!!

Fast on recommending medication, doesn't do due diligence.

Posted on January 17th, 2013

We went for a visit as part of a consultation/assessment recommended by teachers and school administration, to discuss the issue on ADHD. That was the main reason why we set up the appointment for. And at the very least, what I am really expecting are form to fill out for both parents and teacher. After a long wait inside the examination room, Doctor Artiga is fast into saying that our son needs medication even without any assessment believing that assessment is already a done deal, that no further diagnosis is required. Not even a form for parents and teachers to fill out. He says that he has been practicing for more than 20 years and he's seen the cases of ADHD several times and the only way to treat is medicine. We went to the clinic for assessment, and he says to just go back to the teacher and let the teacher write him a letter. So basically, he would just go through with the teacher’s assessment without any due diligence on his part. Seeing that he is a doctor that doesn’t do due diligence, I just want to get out and find other doctors to consult with. I called two other doctors after him, and when told that I wanted to consult regarding ADHD, they don't even want to set up an appointment without the evaluation forms filled out by both teachers and parents. In all fairness, he *may* be good with cold, cough and simple illnesses, but for the reasons why we consulted him, I will not recommend him. I actually recommend staying away from this doctor.

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Dr Atiga has always improved the health of my Son. Never has he not been completely on top of his illness or treated it like it was no big deal... I've moved and can't imagine finding a Doctor that we trust like Dr Atiga. We will miss you and Thank you for all of your time and care.

Assistants need some work

Posted on August 25th, 2010

We love when our kids get to see Dr. Atiga! However, our opion changes when they have to see Carrie King, his physicians assistant. The reception staff is usually execellent! Today, 8/24/10 was an exception. All the staff was horrible today. You can absolutly tell when Dr. Atiga isn't around. Carrie has zero patience, which may be useful when working at pediatricians office. Dr. Atiga is GREAT! Reception staff is usually great. Today was a major exception.

Posted on July 28th, 2017