Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon J Auger
Dr. Jon J Auger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waukesha, WI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Auger is affiliated with Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Aurora St Lukes Medical Center and Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Jon J Auger has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Auger helped me tremendously. He keeps up with the current state-of-the-art in urology and men's health. He took time to understand my symptoms and how they were effecting my life. He recently suggested a better treatment option for my condition, which really has improved my life. I'd strongly recommend him as a urologist.
Dr. Auger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1996
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Jon J Auger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrology Associates Ltd Sc, 1111 Delafield St Ste 207, Waukesha, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jon J Auger in this video.
Dr. Jon J Auger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.