- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jon B Smucker has 3 locations
Dr. Jon B Smucker has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jon B Smucker has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Jon B Smucker Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jon B Smucker
Dr. Smucker earned his medical degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and his fellowship in Sports Medicine at UHZ Sports Medicine Institute in Miami, Florida. Dr. Smucker is a member of various associations such as the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the Arthroscopy Association of North America, and the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine.