Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon J Bellantoni
Dr. Jon J Bellantoni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Havre De Grace, MD, with other offices in Bel Air, MD and Bel Air, MD (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bellantoni is affiliated with Harford Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jon J Bellantoni has 4 locations
520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Ste 301
Bel Air, MD 21014
308 N Union Ave
Havre De Grace, MD 21078
Book Online Now
Dr. Jon J Bellantoni has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jon J Bellantoni has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jon J Bellantoni is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jon J Bellantoni - Posted on August 7th, 2018
Wait time was very long. during the biopsy I wasn't numbed, so I felt everything, was very rough, and very poor bed side manners from the nurses and the doctor . I wasn't comforted or offered a tissue, also had to call for my results and wasn't given much information . developed a very bad infection after the cervical biopsy.
Dr. Bellantoni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Jon J Bellantoni Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jon J Bellantoni, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Havre De Grace, MD, in this video.
Dr. Jon J Bellantoni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Havre De Grace, MD.