Jon Cram Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Jon Cram?

Very personable and interested in you and your future

Posted on April 16th, 2017

My first meeting with Dr. Cram was a series of phone calls were he actually called me and discussed the issues to gets better understanding of my issues...before our first appointment.

Great care!

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Finally a patrner in our wellness

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Based upon numerous visits by both of us over the past eight months, here are some of the things that we like about Dr. Cram and his MD VIP practice:1.We have both seen scores of doctors and specialists over the years for a myriad of chronic and acute health issues. We thought we knew what a thorough history and medical exam consisted of. We were wrong. The history that Dr. Cram took along with the physical exams and tests that he performed at our initial consultation were much more comprehensive than anything we had previously experienced. 2.Dr. Cram allows a minimum of 30 minutes for all office visits. Adequate time is always available for all of your concerns and issues to be fully heard. Unlike other offices where only one issue can be addressed per visit, Dr. Cram makes time to address the patient holistically. For instance, if you make an appointment to discuss your headache you will never be told that your eight minutes are up and you will need to make another appointment to address your earache.3.Dr. Cram is on-call 24/7 and easily contacted via e-mail or phone.4.People often avoid seeing the doctor when they know they probably should because it is such a hassle. I.E. making an appointment at an inconvenient time, arriving and then waiting and waiting to finally be seen by a doctor who is obviously rushed and seems to be giving you about 20% of his/her attention. None of these obstacles present themselves when dealing with Dr. Crams office. Making an appointment the same day is easy, you are seen promptly at the appointed time and you have Dr. Crams full, undivided attention as long as is necessary. At the end of your visit a printed visit summary is provided. Prescriptions are electronically sent to the pharmacy. 5.Dr. Cram has a wonderful, helpful staff: for example, I contacted the office to have them renew a prescription rather than make a special trip to the specialist that had prescribed it earlier. They cheerfully informed me they would do that and when I said Great, I will have the pharmacy contact you to get the prescription they said they would take care of getting the prescription to the pharmacy and they did.6.We appreciate the community involvement displayed by Dr. Cram and his staff, for example, they have a regular walking program at Clement Park for patients and sponsor events such as a recent heart-healthy cooking demonstration.Dr. Crams approach to medicine is radically different than traditional reactive healthcare. For all of these reasons and more, we feel that we finally have a pro-active collaborator in our wellness efforts.

Personalized Care

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

I feel like I am in such good hands with Dr. Cram. I can get into the office the same day that I call for an appointment and the minimum visit is for 30 minutes. I received an in-depth report following my physical and my records are accessible via my patient portal and a wallet sized CD that I can take with me when I travel. I am very happy with my level of care

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

Dr. Cram is very patient with me and listens to ALL of my concerns. I have multiple health issues and he takes time to follow up with my specialists to ensure that decisions concerning my treatment are based upon complete and accurate information. I feel confident that he is helping me make the BEST possible decisions for my future.

Caring Doctor

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr Cram to anyone who is looking for a doctor and looking for more personalized care. Dr Cram is a great doctor. He always takes time to find out what is going on and help fix what ails me. His nurse is also awesome and I always get very personalized care. It is so nice to have found a doctor that is willing to take the time to listen. Thank you Dr. Cram!

Posted on February 8th, 2010

I appreciate the time Dr. Cram spends with me and he is great about taking care of referrals and medications. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

Posted on September 1st, 2017