Dr. Jon E Dennis Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jon E Dennis?

Multiple negative experiences with this doctor

I have been taking my children to CentraCare since they were born. He is the only doctor that I have had negative experiences with. Without going into too much detail, he misdiagnosed my children on two separate occasions. They promptly received treatment upon an examination by a different doctor. While I cannot be certain, I feel that he had some preconceived notion that I was overreacting. I am not an overprotective parent who takes my children into the clinic for every sniffle or tummy ache, so I'm not sure why we were treated this way. He has a friendly bedside manner, so I feel bad about giving him a poor review. However, I would not recommend him to anyone.

He was just a creepy guy overall. I've had him as a doctor and he was very strange and was not helpful at all in diagnosing any problems and trying to solve them.