Dr. Jon P Devries Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jon P Devries?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

EXCELLENT SURGEON

I am happy with results of wrist surgery.

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Devries was so kind and so attentive to me. Made sure he answered aNY questions I had about my diagnosis and then surgery. I will go to him for other hand. And I highly recommend him!!!

The Best

Doesn't panic the client with "extreme" concerns or diagnoses, stays calm and focused when dealing with worried client, maintains calm and caring demeanor, provides clear, factual information, answers questions, even if they sound ridiculous! Did a FANTASTIC JOB repairing my wrist, to me 100% usable (when I found out later there was an 80% chance I wouldn't use my wrist/hand again from another source...felt doubly blessed!) Recommend, recommend, recommend!!!

Dr. Jon P Devries is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Charleston, SC.