Dr. Jon Dishler Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jon Dishler?

Absolutely Incredible

Posted on November 15th, 2011

After my son had Lasik last year with Dr. Dishler, I had to have it myself. The visits were all A+, from initial evaluation, through the procedure. After my procedure, I was walking out saying "That was easy", when I saw the Staples "Easy" button. I just had to press it. The procedure was a breeze, and I have my 20-15 vision back, that I have been missing for over 20 years. No night-time halos, no discomfort...I love it!

Do yourself a favor and check out Dishler LASIK in Denver.

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Dr. Dishler and the staff at Dishler Laser Institute are the very best.Right from the start you can tell that they are nice, professional, and will give you and honest opinion if LASIK is right for you.No high pressure sales pitch but alot of information so you can decide for yourself. The waiting room has the most awesome view of the city and mountains. On site state licensed surgery center with RN's. I felt safe and cared for. Thanks Dr. Dishler I see better than i would have ever imagined

Posted on September 28th, 2017