Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon Duke
Dr. Jon Duke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Duke is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of South Bend, Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and IU Health Methodist Hospital. Dr. Duke has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jon Duke has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Duke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hospital of South Bend
Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
IU Health Methodist Hospital
Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center
Indiana University Health
IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Indiana University Hospital
Wishard Health Services
Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
13 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Jon Duke accepts the following insurance providers.
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital, 1001 W 10th St, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Jon Duke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.