Dr. Jon Fairfax Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jon Fairfax?

Basic services

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

I do think Dr. Fairfax is competent, he just seems melancholy and burned out in a sense. When I explained about a minor sexual assault, you didn't seem to care and said I shouldn't trust strangers....doesn't give advice....or help you develop coping skills but he's a great listener and he knows meds but seems comfortable with the tried and true ones - won't think outside the box - and when you are truly in a bad way - he really doesn't react with the seriousness that one might expect.

All about the MEDS

Posted on March 5th, 2011

This is my 3rd time going and only went becuase I thought I might need a prescription or I would have gone to a regular therapist. He isn't caring at ALL, I was talking about everything concerning me, family, friends, etc..at the end of my blurting everything out he asked if I was still living in the same neighborhood. ????? He's great if you want a quick diagnosis and a prescription. If you want a caring ear and help with specific issues this isn't your doc.

GREEDY DOCTOR!

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THE MONEY.DR.FAIRFAX DOES NOT CARE FOR HIS PATIENTS WHAT SO EVER.THE FIRST TIME YOU MEET HIM,THE FIRST THING HE ASKS IS "HOW WILL YOU PAY?".WHAT A CARING DOCTOR HE IS.HE DOESNT ASK "HOW ARE YOU?" OR ANYTHING.HE JUST WANTS THE MONEY.HE DOESNT CARE IF HE DOSES UP HIS PATIENTS UP WITH HIGH M.G OF MEDICINE. AS LONGS AS HE GETS PAID HE'LL BE HAPPY.25 $ ISNT WORTH IT TRUST ME. THERE ARE WAY BETTER DOCTORS THAN THIS CLOWN.

could be better

Posted on June 15th, 2009

he spends less than 10 minutes with me. asks me what drug i'm on, does not review my file, does not remember what we last talked about, does not remember he already asked me that question at the last visit.its very easy to just get my Rx and leave. i've been seeing him for 3 yrs, it is time to find a better dr.

Posted on August 6th, 2016