Dr. Jon P Finley Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jon P Finley?

USN Retired

Absolutely horrible!! I was referred to this place by my Primary for a wrist issue and it took me 3 weeks to get an appointment. After filling out 10 minutes of paperwork and the usual blood pressure work. I was seen by the worst Doctor I have ever come across in my life. Keep in mind I was in the military for 21 years. Dr. Beck (worst attitude of a human being ever) came in, touched my wrist then diagnosed I wear a splint and to take some drugs. No possible reason behind the pain I have had for two months but only to refer me out to a wrist specialist. The only real conversation was him turning his nose up to me about being disabled and retired at my age. Got news for you Doctor, you serve in the military for 21 years and then you can turn your snobby, lazy excuse for a Doctor Nose up at me. I spent a total of maybe 2 minutes in his world and he will undoubtedly charge my Insurance a fortune for the service he provides. I can't imagine how he sleeps with himself at night thinking he actually is living up to his oath to actually HELP people. A complete scum of a human being. This guy (DR. BECK) is a joke and you will be wasting your time and money to be seen by this office. Completely dissatisfied!

Dr. Finley is the Best

He is such a caring Dr. He operated on my left knee once. Fixed all my broken bones to where they are perfect. I recommend him to everyone.

I have searched for him for 4 yrs. I will travel 3 hrs. just to see him. 4

Dr.Finley was awesome!! He was very courteous, attentive and I received excellent treatment from him and his staff!!