Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jon J Floriano has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
My most memorable experience with him was the kindness he showed with me when my husband was dying a few years ago. I could not ask for more care for my husband and me. He has always shown me much concern for me when I have had health issues. He has a good sense of humor but shows concern for all family members when the situation calls for it. He is number one in my medical problems.
Quiet honestly this is not the place to go, I will not go back.Waited over 2 hours to be seen, waited in the back room before a doctor even seen me. Got blood work done told me they would call me the next day with results its been 4 days. When I call they said the doctor hasn't read them. I recommend not going to this place. Poor staffing just all around bad expirence will never go there again!
Spent an hour in the very cold exam room. The assistant did not take the BP accurately by continuing to pump it up two more times before finishing the reading and then reported it was "high". Thankfully the nurse rechecked it correctly. The doctor made little eye contact, never apologized for the wait time, spoke in an intimidating manner when questioning medication use and dosage and then he was the one who was wrong! NO ONE WASHED THEIR HANDS!
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Floriano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Jon J Floriano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMiddlefield Clinic, 15561 W High St Ste 13, Middlefield, OH
Dr. Jon J Floriano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middlefield, OH.