Dr. Jon B Gardner Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jon B Gardner?

Over all health care

I believe Jon actually wants you to become a more healthy person. Which is great if you have no faults. My fault was a little to much drinking alcohol. So, every visit that got a little old. But everything included he is a very complete doctor.

My husband and I have been patients of Dr Gardner for over 15 years. We Love this man. He is patient, kind, professional and accurate in his diagnosis. We trust him completely!! His nursing staff is amazing and always quick to respond.

Thoughtful care

It is difficult to get an appointment. You can wait six months for a routine exam. But he really is an excellent physician. Very patient. Asks a lot of questions - doesn't just jump to giving a pill, but thinks through issues and helps me understand what's going on. I didn't particularly like the answer, but think he is probably right. Has a laid back manner and is not intense in his style. He actually will smile as he talks to you. Highly recommend. I selected this physician because of his education. Glad I did.

Worth the Wait!

I was with the other major medical group in Walla Walla and I was getting tired of the wait and see diagnosis that I received EVERY TIME!!! Out of pure unadulterated luck I was able to fill the only new patient slot Gardner had suddenly open. (This guy is booked for years!) I remember the hospital receptionist sounding dumbfounded when she saw he had room for a new patient. She actually said "Wow, you are getting the best in town and you are really lucky you called today." I went in for a physical and to give him an overview of my unresolved complaints that I had with my former doctor. I went out of there with all the answers I was looking for. He ran tests that my other doctor was not willing to do and he referred me to physical therapy for my long time neck pain. I am now completely healthy and grateful that I was able to get Dr. Gardner who is hands down the best doctor in the area. I feel I should mention however that my only complaint is that he is so booked solid in advance that it is often a month wait to see him. Sudden sickness is not going to be easy to have dealt with in this case but well worth the wait for other complaints!

Dr. Jon B Gardner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walla Walla, WA.