Dr. Jon F Graham Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jon F Graham?

Dr. Graham gave me back my life....

10 years after my first cervical spine surgery, I began having excruiating neck pain which worsened over a 6 year period, and the treatments the doctors prescribed weren't helping.. Then I was referred to Dr. Graham, who diagnosed cervial myleopathy caused by OPLL. We tried a surgical approach, but the graft failed, my symptoms were worsening, and he suggested a corpectomy with fibular strut graft . I asked a lot of questions, he encouraged me to ask more, gave me direct answers, and the surgery proceeded.. Successfully. I read an interview where he said this surgery was one of the most difficult for him ...but he got me through it with great skill. ove a 8-10 hour procedure. My recovery was not without difficulties, but nothing that he had not prepared me for..including the halo. And the results ... I could walk more normally without stumbing, the severe pain was gone, my spasticity lessened, my incontinence disappeared. I was 41 when I first met him, single independant women, terribly afraid...I am now 64 and still going strong, independent and active, enjoying life. Because of this incredily compassionate wonderful surgeon. Some day, I hope to tell him personally that I am well, that his graft is still in place, and I that owe the last 19 years to his skill.

Office staff all needs to go.

He may be a good doctor I do not know. I could never get past his office staff .I never got to meet him which is too bad as he came highly recommended. They took 6 weeks to return my phone calls.Were not concerned in the least and the whole attitude there put me off that office. By the time they finally decided to call me back I had already seen another doctor , had a diagnosis and surgery scheduled. If you are in pain and need to see a doctor look somewere else. Sorry Doc . You may be good I did not get past your god like office staff.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR

Get a second opinion. this guy cuts on every patient! he works hand in hand with an orthopedic surgeon - get another opinion from a neurosurgeon!!!!

A Great Physician-Surgeon

Dr. Jon Graham performed surgery on me twice. He works with Dr. Morris Mitsunaga, an Orthopedic Surgeon when applying the Extreme Lateral Inter-body Fusion (XLIF)method for Lumbar surgery. I have completely recovered from the surgery and will forever be grateful for his contribution to my total recovery. He is totally focused on his work; is meticulous in his diagnoses; has wonderful bedside manners and is a pleasure to be around. We love him!

Great Doctor/Bad Office staff

Great doctor! Worst office staff!!!