Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jon J Hanlon has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Showing 5 of 21
After seeing him 3 times, and a scheduled surgery planned, I was left a message saying surgery was cancelled and when I called his office his assistant was too busy to speak to me, and said she would call me back the next day. After 3 calls and messages and after no return calls, a month later I wrote to the doctor. This is now 2 months later and I have not heard from him. I would caution that this is the ultimate in public relations and from a medical man! I shall never be a patient in his practice ever again .
Have to wait a long time, but he spends a lot of time with you. I haven't had surgery yet, but so far his injections in my hand are gentle. I love his chairside manor.
47 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Jon J Hanlon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jon J Hanlon in this video.
Dr. Jon J Hanlon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.