Dr. Jon J Hanlon Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jon J Hanlon?

He's the best hand surgen!!

No Follow Up!

After seeing him 3 times, and a scheduled surgery planned, I was left a message saying surgery was cancelled and when I called his office his assistant was too busy to speak to me, and said she would call me back the next day. After 3 calls and messages and after no return calls, a month later I wrote to the doctor. This is now 2 months later and I have not heard from him. I would caution that this is the ultimate in public relations and from a medical man! I shall never be a patient in his practice ever again .

Will never see him again, ever wounder why he left the state.

Understanding

Dr Hanlon makes you feel comfortable, explains everything from top to bottom. Awesome Dr. I highly recommend him

Nice doctor.

Have to wait a long time, but he spends a lot of time with you. I haven't had surgery yet, but so far his injections in my hand are gentle. I love his chairside manor.

Had surgery on my wrist about a year and a half ago. Turned out much better then expected. Very satisfied.

Long waits, dis connected doctors and staff

Good at what he does but long waits......3 hours!!! The staff is quick to go through their motions and run off.

Great Doc

Biggest Mistake I have ever made

Dr. Hanlon started by mis-diagnosing a simple cyst, and has since injured my hand to the point that it required more surgeries. It is worse now that it was when I entered the office seeking help. It hurts more, looks worse, and I can't even make number symbols with my fingers because of the pain. I can barely write more than three or four words because of the amount of scar tissue that he left (he told me that it was "bone"). The wait time sometimes exceeds 1 1/2 hours! My hand is RUINED and I have wasted time and lots of money.

good doc

I really like Dr Hanlon. He is a very caring physician that runs a great clinic. I had seen 5 doctors, 3 physical therapists, and 2 other orthopedic surgeons who could all not figure out what was going on with my hand. I see doctor hanlon and within the first visit he has a good idea already. Thank you doctor hanlon