4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jon C Herbener?

Faithful and trustworthy

We love Dr. Herbener and the care he has provided to all three of our children. The boys are teens and young adults now, but when young, and while sick, each of them would beg me to call Dr. Herbener to help them feel better. He is faithful, honest, and trustworthy! Can be a little curt to the parents, but has a heart of gold! We trust him to always tell us the truth, even if it wasn't what we wanted to hear!

We drive an hour just to have him. I would say that says a lot about the kind of Dr. he is.

Dr. Herbener and Ellis are amazing! If you need to take your child to the ER they will personally meet you there. If it's after hours and your child needs seen they will met you at the office. So kind and sweet to the kid and very informational to the parents. I will never take my kids anywhere else.

We drive an hour to go to this office because they are the best!

He was my pediatrician and now my sons. You couldn't ask for a more caring physician.

Dr. Jon C. Herbener

Dr. Herbener has served as a calm, steady hand for my family on several occasions. His expertise, wisdom, and decades of experience are a a great source of comfort for his patients. He is a pillar of our community, and we are fortunate to have him.

Best Dr. In town by far.

Dr.Jon has always been great with my children.Knows them well & treats them with respect as well as myself.I would recommend Dr.Jon over any other Dr.He is right to the point & lets you know whats right & wrong.Great all the way!!!!!!

I have only recently started taking my children to see Dr. Herbener. He is always willing to get my children in quickly and has even seen them after hours and on weekends. They personally return phone calls no matter what hour. I do, however, agree with the comment above about the BAD nurse. She has also yelled at my son to stay in the waiting room and seems "irritated" with my children. PLEASE RETIRE mean nurse. We are so limited in this town on pediatricians!

One Awesome Doctor

I am a parent of three children and all of them have been patients of DR. Herbener. He is very good with all ages of children and wonderful with parents. He gets to the point and answers all questions without making me feel I am being rushed. He knows about any new illnesses as well as the common illnesses. He is a very kind doctor and I highly recommend him. I don't know of any child that doesn't like him.

We usually had good experiences until lately, friday the nurse put her hand 2 inches away from my sons face and told him he couldnt come back with me to his brothers visit, hes a 4 year old, why would a nurse put her hand in his face. Hes a good doc but has a BAD Nurse.

Amazing physician

Dr Herbener is an AMAZING pediatrician. He was my pedi and he is my daughters pedi. He is very understanding. He gives amazing health care services. I am going to be devastated when he retires :( I wish he could practice until my children are over 18! Thanks Dr Herbener for all you have done and continue to do!

Dr. Jon C Herbener is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hillsdale, MI.