Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jon D Hernandez
Dr. Jon D Hernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. Dr. Hernandez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jon D Hernandez has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Wrist Injury
- Infectious Disease
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Unethical and unprofessional to say the least. I was having an anxiety attack entering his office because I drove an hour to get there and no one seemed to be able to point me in the correct direction, therefore I was late to my appointment which spiked my anxiety in addition to recently having a very traumatic event take place. Dr. Hernandez put his fists down and yelled in my face.. Telling me if I didn't calm down, he wouldn't see me. Unprofessional! Oh I ruined their lunch break too....
1. Dr. Jon Hernandez bed side manner is atrocious. 2. He told me I had cancer in my distal ulna based on a X-ray. How can he make this diagnosis with just that information? And he's a Specialist? With a total cold and uncaring way. Even knowing that I am bi-polar and schizoaffective. Which was noted on papers we filled out. Which the Doctor is responsible to look at before seeing the patient. 3. Dr. Hernandez referred me to Dr. Barry Berger stating he is an Orthopedic Oncologist... When in fact he is a Pediatric Orthopedic Doctor. I felt like an **** making appt. when appointment lady snickered at me when I explained the referral. Do you not expect Dr. Hernandez should know what a doctor's specialty is before referring? 4. For one week our life was turned upside down because of the way Dr. Hernandez handled this. Telling me I had cancer. 5. The MRI that was scheduled was in a tiny machine. On the paper before MRI that I am claustrophobic and his size and weight. The MRI tech questioned why I was sent to this machine when there is a bigger one. That was also unacceptable. I suffered in this machine for a half hour to get MRI because of Dr. Hernandez saying it was cancer and needed to see Orthopedic Oncologist as soon as possible. I would give zero stars if I had the option . I would not recommend Dr. Hernandez or Coordinated Health to anyone.
Just Great !!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hernandez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Jon D Hernandez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCoordinated Health Systems, 2775 Schoenersville Rd, Bethlehem, PA
Dr. Jon D Hernandez is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.