Pain Minimized
Comfortable Office
Advanced Technology
Cleanliness
Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Jon Holmes?

He extracted teeth on both of my children and did a great job1 I highly recommend Dr. Holmes and the staff at ClarkHolmes!

You couldn't find a better oral surgeon

Dr. Holmes diagnosed and operated on my tongue cancer. He is highly intelligent and knows what he is doing. I would trust my life (and I have) in his hands. He is a miracle worker and his staff is top notch. My dentist is still in awe of the awesome work Dr. Holmes did on my tongue. And I can speak today (and even directly out of surgery) without anyone knowing that I had anything done to my tongue. If you want the best care possible, go to this man.

Thanks!

I thank Dr. Holmes and his entire staff for making a very painful wisdom tooth go away this morning. First of all, he accepts patients using the NaCo Dental Discount program. Second of all, I got next morning appointment for a wisdom tooth extraction, which was a lifesaver. I arrived in the worst pain of my life andthe positive and friendly attitude of his staff helped me relax a little. I had to wait about an hour between filling out paperwork and going back to get x-rayed, but with a next morning appointment, who's complaining? Dr. Holmes didn't try to act like my best friend, but he did act like my best oral surgeon, being attentive to my dire situation, openly discussing options, and honestly listening to my questions and concerns. I'd say within 20 minutes of going back, I was in the chair and sedated, and woke up with one less tooth and a whole new lease in life. I filled my prescriptions, but so far, no need for any pain medicine. I thank you Dr. Holmes, and implore others to give him a try, especially when it counts. Hopefully, mouth pain like that will NEVER happen again, but if it does, I'm seeing Dr. Holmes.

I've been seeing Dr. Holmes for 3 years. I had cancer in my lower jaw. He operated and removed all the cancerous tissue and had to remove my mandible. He has done an series of reconstructive surgeries. He has never hurt me in all of these surgeries. His office staff are always polite and friendly. I always leave his office feeling good.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Best in the South!

Dr. Holmes is a superb physician. His staff is very friendly and helpful. Some wait time is necessary but not always. His bedside manner is terrific...always knew he was in my corner and he chats for a bit with us (my wife and me) during the visit. He has an amazing memory...remembering that I was mugged in downtown Atlanta from a year before, etc.! Cannot recommend him enough for any oral cancer issues.

I had already seen another dr. who recommended him.

The other dr. was afraid to give me dental implants because she was afraid my jaw would fracture-the bone was so thin in the middle-I saw Dr. Holmes & he was very helpful, nice, and injected bone into my gums to grow so that he could place implants later, which he did. He even had an anthenetenist(sp)at this office come in for the operation. I have been very, very pleased since then & he was over $1000. cheaper than the original dr. His staff is nice, he is nice, altogether not as horrible experience as I had imagined! I am such a wimp!!! But, I would go back to him now, if I needed him and recommend him highly. I can eat things I couldn't before!! It's wonderful! It makes me feel so much better=I can smile,cough,laugh without worrying now!!

Rushed through

Dr. Holmes completed a dental implant on me about 5 years ago. This was not my first dental implant. As usual I was put under general anesthesia. He was in such a hurry to get me in and out of there (more $$) that he rushed putting the sedation medicine in the IV. I have raised/knots in the vein he used that have not gone away. My GP says they may never go away. During the consultation he was nice enough; I went because my dentist recommended him. The day of the procedure he was very abrupt, and with my husband, who took me to have the procedure done. I guess I should have left. I don't recommend him.

Dr. Jon Holmes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.

Dr. Jon Holmes Is this you?