Dr. Jon Kannensohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Kannensohn?

Highly recommend!

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

Dr. Kannensohn is a great doctor. We switched to him in a desperate attempt to get a second opinion about my newborn son who has reflux and bad gas issues. He squeezed us in (on our first appt.) on his lunch hour to take a look at my son and administered some medicine to help with his issues. I even had to make a call to him after this first appt. about some additional concerns and he himself actually called me back, which seems to be such a rarity with doctors today! (Usually you talk to nurses, etc.) He isn't the type of guy that is all emotional and gushy, however, he does listen, even if it feels a little rushed - I believe that just to be his personality - he will take the time to listen if you have real concerns, just keep asking the questions! I would recommend just writing down concerns ahead of time so you have something to reference if you have a ton of questions for him. (I would recommend this for any doctor anyway!) He wants to hear the problem; he will ask the necessary questions and then assist in a solution. (all in all, I think he's just a busy guy like most doctors and as long as you keep asking questions and have concerns, he will listen. I never felt as if he had one foot out the door...ever and I do see a doctor for myself who is like that!) I really really like him and think I found a pediatrician I can stick with for the long haul! Thanks Dr. Kannensohn :)

DR. KANNENSOHN IS THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN EVER!!!!

Posted on June 15th, 2015

dr. Kannensohn was the best pediatrician that my 2 kids, Dina and Melina have ever had! He was very nice and was such a great doctor and i plan on bringing my 2 kids back!! if you are looking for a pediatrician go to him no matter what the other comments say and he was a great doctor! thanks doctor Kannensohn for telling us that Dina had an ear infection and thanks for giving her the right prescription and thank you for helping Melina get rid of her strep!!!! you were the best doctor that i think that there is and me and my 2 children Dina and Melina will be coming back VERY SOON!!!!!!!

Great Doctor

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

We have two kids and Dr. Kannensohn has never steered us wrong. I appreciate the fact that he is no nonsense, however he is still good with our kids. If you are looking for a pediatrician that wears a clown nose and makes you giggle, look else wear. If you are looking for a pediatrician that has your child's well being in mind and isn't quick to prescribe meds for every little thing, he is the one for you.

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Dr.kannensohn was great!

hi

Posted on January 19th, 2014

he was great

Everyone in this office is unhappy and not nice

Posted on June 21st, 2013

I am in the process of looking for a new pediatrician as this doctor has no personality at all he seems very unhappy every time I bring my children in. The whole staff seems to be very unhappy. You think a pediatrician office would have a happy environment he doesn't even give my kids stickers!!! I got the wrong prescription also and asked for them to correct it and got attitude from one of the staff!! Very unhappy!!

bad experience

Posted on February 18th, 2012

Our daughter had a ear infection and this doctor said she did not have one. We found out she did in fact have an ear infection when we took her to another doctor. His bedside manners are horrible and he is very dismissive when you ask questions about babies.

Excellent Physician

Posted on March 25th, 2010

I had the pleasure of having my child be seen by Dr. Kannensohn when my "regular" ped wasn't available. In the 3 or 4 instances where my pediatrician either blew me off or refused to see me, Dr. Kannensohn was there to take me seriously and either confirm or disprove my own diagnoses. In all cases he was correct. He's the nicest doctor you'd ever meet. He actually listens and cares about your concerns as a parent and most importantly, he's completely competent in diagnosing, treating and caring for his patients. Dr. Kannensohn is no longer with CCF but is now with UH in Mentor. I and many of his other patients gladly followed. He's just that good.

Posted on December 4th, 2017