Dr. Jack Krupnick Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jack Krupnick?

Posted on December 11th, 2017

I came in anxious about my high blood pressure and was reassured and given excellent care.

Bad Emergency room experience

Posted on May 29th, 2013

I went in on a Thursday evening to the ER at Mission Hospital in Asheville NC. My pulse rate was about 130 due to some med. changes my primary Doctor prescribed. The Triage went well and they did an EKG. I had to sit for 3 1/2 hours waiting to be seen by a Doctor. I finally got back to see him and he was busy and he ordered some lab work. I never seen him again and the RN told me everything looked ok and discharged me. I had to go for a urgent care appointment with my Doctor group and had meds. changed. Bottom line it cost $1,700.00 for ER and almost $500.00 for the Doctor. I was very disappointed .

Posted on November 3rd, 2009

My encounter with Jon Krupnick at Mission Hospital Emergency room services was less than desirable. I was not treated with respect and was prescribed an antibiotic for bronchitis even though a chest x-ray was taken and was "clear". I was also told my bloodwork was negative. Three days later, with no antibiotic, I recovered from the "bronchitis". In a time of misuse of antibiotics I find this unacceptable.