Dr. Jon Ledlie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jon Ledlie?

professional and kind

Posted on June 24th, 2014

I had to have emergency posterior neck surgery from an infection. My regular Neuro was out of town for a few days. He was amazing! Thank you Dr. Ledlie for making me comfortable and explaining everything to me.

Self

Posted on April 24th, 2014

~Halfway through my initial appointment w/ Dr. Ledlie, after viewing my MRI, I really figured my work career was over and was way concerned what quality my retired life would hold. But, Dr. Ledlie explained I needed a Lumbar Laminectomy of L4 & L5 vertebras. (Oh really - sounds just a little bit complicated doesn't it) Anyway, Dr. Jon explained exactly what he was going to do and what he needed me to do. Dr. Ledlie did exactly what he said he was going to do and I did exactly what I was told. One week later he accomplish the Dbl Lumbar Laminectomy. Seven weeks later he released me to return to work. Five days later I returned to work and worked 12 hours a day tour(s) f/ 24 days straight. I am tickled (almost) speechless. Dr. Jon Ledlie is a serious doctor doing serious work in a timely and prudent manner.

School Superintendent

Posted on September 17th, 2013

Dr. Ledlie approached my case with care and caution. He didn't hint at surgery until less invasive procedures had been given a chance to arrest my pain. When it was time for surgery, I had complete confidence in his abilities. He explained every step so that I was always prepared for what was coming next!

Surgical Skills and knowledge

Posted on March 27th, 2012

I recently had a compressed fracture of L1. Dr. Ledlie explaned a procedure that is being done for this and is very successful, it is called a Kyphoplasty. I felt complete trust and safe in his ability. It was done on an outpatient basis and I was awakened and up and ready to go home. I have never had any pain of discomfort from the procedure. I am 81 years old and I highly recommed Dr. Ledlie to anyone.

lumbar fusion 7/26/2011

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Very knowledgeable and caring physician. Put me at ease with the decision of surgery.

Ms.Glynell Logan

Posted on July 28th, 2011

I think he is a exceptional, loving doctor who took great care of me when I needed a doctor.

Posted on September 7th, 2015